It's been like almost 5 years since I have last posted any blog posts...time really do fly by at a super speed.
Well, this is like my first blog after so long...just wanted to write down some of my feelings.
Been resting for quite some time already, feeling more tired than ever and definitely dun feel rested. Been feeling stressed from alot of things, and the feelings are so real and sometimes they do hurt.
Oh ya, something happy coming up as I will be travelling w my bbfs whom I have known for a period of 13~15years. It will be the first trip for 4 of us to be travelling together. We've been to trips but never once when 4 of us are able to travel together. So looking forward to it! ^_^
We'll be gng to taipei for 4days 3nights and I hope we will enjoy it to the max! Taipei has always been one of my favorite places to travel to. Being able to communicate with the people there with totally no language barriers, how great, right?
Let's look forward to the trip and have fun!
Hugs,
Jac