Are you holding the key... To the giant icy gates... Into my World??
If not, please knock first oh..:p
The Snow World
I am Snow Empress...
In the deepest part of everyone, there's a place called the Snow World, a place built with ice and snow, where people cannot find them or break in…
In the deepest part of me, there lives a Snow World too, a place where only I, the Empress of my own World, has the key to the World's giant doors...
I am warm outside, yet cold inside… I am cold outside, yet warm inside...
I used to think that so long as I wear a mask, I can fool the world, but eventually realized that I can never fool myself... behind the gates of my Snow World, everything seemed sealed inside, but whenever I unlocked the gates, it hurts even more than before...It hurts to open up and reminisce...
SnowFlakes
I own many snowflakes...
The snowflakes are the troubles and problems and memories of my life which pile into many snowballs, and smtimes grow so big that it will fall on me..
Everyone too own many snowflakes even snowballs…hoping that they will melt away when the warmest sun comes in, yeah, they will melt, but when the temperatures went down again, snowflakes will pile up again...
Winter Time
I love winter, I love the snow, I love the coolness and disliked warmness of the country I live in...
Perhaps, that's why I built a Snow World in me...
I'm considered a warmth person to many of my friends, and many will ask why I like calling myself the Snow Empress, and I will tell them, I'm in actual fact, not as warmth as they think I am...
I'm a Typical A+ person, whom show others that I am someone who cannot hide feelings, but will eventually hide more than what others may think of...
Icy Gates to my heart
To live in a place full of snow, and become a really warmth person in the coldness of the surroundings, instead of being cold inside now...
Maybe, just maybe, I may realise that I am not really as cold as I think I am...
Also to my friend, MingMing dear for helping and teaching me how to set up this blog with nice templates.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
What if - Kate Winslet
Here I stand alone With this weight upon my heart And it will not go away In my head I keep on looking back Right back to the start Wondering what it was that made you change
Well I tried But I had to draw the line And still this question keeps on spinning in my mind
What if I had never let you go Would you be the man I used to know If I'd stayed If you'd tried If we could only turn back time But I guess we'll never know
Many roads to take Some to joy Some to heart-ache Anyone can lose their way And if I said that we could turn it back Right back to the start Would you take the chance and make the change
Do you think how it would have been sometimes Do you pray that I'd never left your side
What if I had never let you go Would you be the man I used to know If I'd stayed If you'd tried If we could only turn back time But I guess we'll never know
If only we could turn the hands of time If I could take you back would you still be mine
'Cos I tried But I had to draw the line And still this question keep on spinning in my mind
What if I had never let you go Would you be the man I used to know What if I had never walked away 'Cos I still love you more than I can say If I'd stayed If you'd tried If we could only turn back time But I guess we'll never know We'll never know
========================================================================================================================================================================== If I never let you go...will you be mine now? Ya..we'll never know...