Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Oh my God, Bad Cough..
Been having bad cough for the past few weeks...thought it was getting better, but in the end, it got worse last night...drank Wood's cough mixture for 1 week liao, doesn't seemed to work...dun really wanna go see doc, coz as mentioned earlier, I hate going to doctors...oh my God, if carry on like this, have to go see doc liao...else wait I really die from coughing too much eh? (Choi, choi, choi, touch wood!)
Been drinking a lot of water, barley, chrysanthemum, all sorts of stuff, still not helping with my cough...so jia lat this time...How can cough so long de? Could it be the legendary 100 days cough (百日咳)?Started coughing since 4th Jul, now 16th Jul liao...hmm..oni 12 days...why seemed so long...? Haiz...hope to get well soon! Haiz..humans..so fragile...get sick so easily...so easy to break...
Hope I get well soon!
Haha...Sorry for the grumblings...
Cheerios,
Jac
^♥^Who can melt my heart Missing u ^♥^.
6:20 PM