Sunday, July 20, 2008
My Korean Language Course Prep
This exercise book is completely drawn and crafted by me...though the exercise books wrapped up is bought from Popular Bookstore lar..and the Kuromi and Mymelo characters cut out from cardboard of the Laptop cover packaging...hehe...YEah, after thinking and trying to self-learn my korean for quite some time, finally realised only going classes are better for me...hehe...so finally, went to register for my Korean elementary course at Toa Payoh CC with my dear friend, Ming....We'll gng to study the course together...hopefully I wun do that badly as compared to my Jap lessons...haha....If after taking the Korean course, and if I think I can cope with it, will go tk up Jap course again, muz MUZ thoroughly, die, die, go understand the language!! (paiseh abt the singlish...singaporean style mah..hehee :P)
Jia you jia you, Jac! Aza, Aza,Fightin'! Ganbatte ne!
And to ming: Ishouni ganbatte ne! (Korean I haven learn so dunno hw say jia you together! hehee...) kk...cheerios....
^♥^Who can melt my heart Missing u ^♥^.
9:08 AM