Are you holding the key... To the giant icy gates... Into my World??
If not, please knock first oh..:p
The Snow World
I am Snow Empress...
In the deepest part of everyone, there's a place called the Snow World, a place built with ice and snow, where people cannot find them or break in…
In the deepest part of me, there lives a Snow World too, a place where only I, the Empress of my own World, has the key to the World's giant doors...
I am warm outside, yet cold inside… I am cold outside, yet warm inside...
I used to think that so long as I wear a mask, I can fool the world, but eventually realized that I can never fool myself... behind the gates of my Snow World, everything seemed sealed inside, but whenever I unlocked the gates, it hurts even more than before...It hurts to open up and reminisce...
SnowFlakes
I own many snowflakes...
The snowflakes are the troubles and problems and memories of my life which pile into many snowballs, and smtimes grow so big that it will fall on me..
Everyone too own many snowflakes even snowballs…hoping that they will melt away when the warmest sun comes in, yeah, they will melt, but when the temperatures went down again, snowflakes will pile up again...
Winter Time
I love winter, I love the snow, I love the coolness and disliked warmness of the country I live in...
Perhaps, that's why I built a Snow World in me...
I'm considered a warmth person to many of my friends, and many will ask why I like calling myself the Snow Empress, and I will tell them, I'm in actual fact, not as warmth as they think I am...
I'm a Typical A+ person, whom show others that I am someone who cannot hide feelings, but will eventually hide more than what others may think of...
Icy Gates to my heart
To live in a place full of snow, and become a really warmth person in the coldness of the surroundings, instead of being cold inside now...
Maybe, just maybe, I may realise that I am not really as cold as I think I am...
Also to my friend, MingMing dear for helping and teaching me how to set up this blog with nice templates.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Fragile - Every Little Thing
Itsumo sou tanjun de Kudaranai koto ga kikkake de Kitzutsukete shimau yo ne Tokireteku kaiwa munashii yo
Kotoba ga bukimyou sugite Jyama bakari suru Suki na no ni tsutawaranai Konna omoi setsunakute
"Itoshii" danante ii narete nai kedo Ima nara ieru yo kimi no tame ni Tonari de waratte itekureru no naraba Kore ijyou hoka ni nani mo iranai yo Deaeta koto kara subete wa hajimatta Kitzustukeau hi mo aru keredomo "Issho ni itai" to sou omoeru koto ga Mada shiranai asu e to tsunagatte yuku yo
Seiippai senobishite Heizen wo yosotte ita kedo Yoyuu nado nai kuse ni Mata egao tsukutte shimatta
Aenai yoru wa kimatte Samishisa osou Suki dakara fuan ni naru Konna omoi kanashikute
"Mamotte ageru" to ano toki itta koto Tamerau kimochi mo uso jyanai yo Sore demo shinjite yukou to suru omoi Kowarete shimawanu you ni dakishimeteitai
Konna ni konna ni kimi wo suki ni natte Hontou ni hontou ni ureshii kara Tatoeba kono saki kujikete shimatte mo Nigiri shimeta sono te wo mou hanasanai Deaeta koto kara subete wa hajimatta Kitzutsukeau hi mo aru keredomo "Issho ni itai" to sou omoeru koto ga Mada shiranai asu e to tsunagatte yuku yo
========================================================================================================================================================================== My all time favourite song since secondary school, i think...Love this song so much...thanks to whoever who uploaded it...