</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2849323023288578196?origin\x3dhttp://jac-snowworld.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=15824686&amp;blogName=%3A%3A..My+life%2C+My+story..%3A%3A&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpeach-miintz.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpeach-miintz.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Jac's Snow World

An nyeong ha se yo!

Are you holding the key...
To the giant icy gates...
Into my World??

If not, please knock first oh..:p

The Snow World

I am Snow Empress...

In the deepest part of everyone, there's a place called the Snow World, a place built with ice and snow, where people cannot find them or break in…

In the deepest part of me, there lives a Snow World too, a place where only I, the Empress of my own World, has the key to the World's giant doors... I am warm outside, yet cold inside… I am cold outside, yet warm inside...

I used to think that so long as I wear a mask, I can fool the world, but eventually realized that I can never fool myself... behind the gates of my Snow World, everything seemed sealed inside, but whenever I unlocked the gates, it hurts even more than before...It hurts to open up and reminisce...

SnowFlakes

I own many snowflakes...

The snowflakes are the troubles and problems and memories of my life which pile into many snowballs, and smtimes grow so big that it will fall on me..

Everyone too own many snowflakes even snowballs…hoping that they will melt away when the warmest sun comes in,
yeah, they will melt, but when the temperatures went down again, snowflakes will pile up again...

Winter Time

I love winter, I love the snow, I love the coolness and disliked warmness of the country I live in...

Perhaps, that's why I built a Snow World in me...

I'm considered a warmth person to many of my friends, and many will ask why I like calling myself the Snow Empress, and I will tell them, I'm in actual fact, not as warmth as they think I am...

I'm a Typical A+ person, whom show others that I am someone who cannot hide feelings, but will eventually hide more than what others may think of...

Icy Gates to my heart

To live in a place full of snow, and become a really warmth person in the coldness of the surroundings, instead of being cold inside now...

Maybe, just maybe, I may realise that I am not really as cold as I think I am...

The Warmth Sunshines




Music of Snow World

Snow flower - Tiny Snow Fairy Sugar

Arms into Friends' World

^-^mingming^-^

^-^Deziresdesires-nice clothes...check it out..^-^

^-^xiaomei^-^

^-^Pretty Hand-made pouches- Muz support support eh..^-^

^-^Jacjacs Sanrio Blog^-^



Pages of Thoughts


June 2008

July 2008

August 2008

September 2008

November 2008

April 2009

January 2010

March 2015


Credits

Designer:yee

Resources:xx

Images:xx

Also to my friend, MingMing dear for helping and teaching me how to set up this blog with nice templates.

Thursday, June 19, 2008


送给妈妈

亲爱的妈咪:

你最近还好吗?在另一个世界里还习惯吗?

小时候,我记得常哼哼唱唱的一首儿歌:‘世上只有妈妈好,有妈的孩子像个宝,投进妈妈的怀抱,幸福享不了。没有妈妈最苦恼,没妈的孩子像根草,离开妈妈的怀抱,幸福哪里找。世上只有妈妈好,有妈的孩子不知道,要是他知道,梦里也会笑。。。“

妈,谢谢你,一千,一万,一亿个”谢谢你“,谢谢你把我带到这个世界来,也谢谢你把我养大,虽然你已像蝴蝶一般的飞离我的世界,但,我还是要谢谢你曾经像一颗大树一样的,爱护我,教育我,抚养我长大。。。虽然,我偶尔不听话时,你会很生气的骂我,念我,但是,我一直都知道,那是为了我好,虽然当时有很多不满,觉得你很烦,但在我的内心深处,我还是明白你的苦心的。。。真的!

曾经,已忘了何时,你问过我,如果有一天你不在了,我是否还会记得你吗?当时,我当玩笑话般的说,会啊,但也许几年后就会淡忘了吧?那时,我说完后,才发现你脸上似乎出现了忧伤的表情,然后就没多说了。妈,当时你都不知道我有多后悔说了那样的话!妈,我怎么可能会忘了你呢??你是生我,养我的妈妈呀!我怎么可能会忘了你呢?

如今,你已离去三,四年了,但我要说的是,不管你离开多少年我都不会忘记你的。因为我没有一刻忘记过你啊!妈咪,如今,每当我看见或听见” 妈妈“这样的字眼,就会想到你,就会触碰我内心深处的痛,虽然我尽量不哭出来,但,不听话的泪水还是会在我眼眶里打转,有时还会像水龙头坏掉般,想停也停不了啊!

我的朋友告诉我,不应该一直捉住你,不应该一直思念着你,因为这样你会很难离开,到另一个属于你该去的地方,可是,那是多么难的事吗?也许,我真的只能把你的所有记忆都锁进我的冰雪世界里吧!偶尔才打开来想想念念吧!

妈咪,你一路好走吧!我不留你,下辈子希望还能当你女儿。。。再见了,永别了,我亲爱的妈妈!

叶玲敬启



^♥^Who can melt my heart Missing u ^♥^.
1:18 AM

Vintage Fairy